If you want a golden rule that will fit everything, this is it: Have nothing in your houses that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful.William Morris.

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

More Quilts from the Wichita Show

I really do not have to say much other than I enjoy the show a lot and came home inspired.
So many lovelies and could not get pictures of them all but I did make a good attempt at it.
I do want to say that it was hot and thank goodness the air conditioner was on but it also made the quilts sway and some pictures are slightly blurred.
( If you click on the picture you can view them bigger and in a slide show mode)












This won Best of Show






This won Best Professional  Machine Quilting




\
Till next time
Kat
=^..^=

1 comment:

  1. The red & green applique quilt is gorgeous! I enjoyed the quilt show pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome friends to share a thought, I enjoy reading them and will try my best to reply back by email most of the time. But if you do not hear back it's because you are a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...