If you want a golden rule that will fit everything, this is it: Have nothing in your houses that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful.William Morris.

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Some Scrappy Orange





I got a late start on this months

 http://superscrappy.blogspot.com
Even though I dug out my orange scraps a couple of weeks ago.


I still do not have a design or plan for this months baby quilt. So I thought I would just start sewing strips together and then either leave it as a whole piece or just as fabric and start cutting out pieces.


So I'll  just keep sewing and maybe something will pop into my head.

I believe this my first post on soscrappy so I thought I would show Jan. and Feb. 

Feb.

Jan. 
You have a great Easter



4 comments:

  1. What a fun collection of rainbow projects! Each one is completely unique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you are working towards a one color top each month. Once we get a month where I have lots of scraps I hope to do that too. Great projects all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your rainbow scrap projects. I think we are going to be playing with green scraps in April.
    Hope you had a nice Easter weekend : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great use of some of your scraps. I love doing some free piecing. I am off to play with green soon.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome friends to share a thought, I enjoy reading them and will try my best to reply back by email most of the time. But if you do not hear back it's because you are a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...