If you want a golden rule that will fit everything, this is it: Have nothing in your houses that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful.William Morris.

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Hooray

Yeppy!!!! I finished the top I started, from oh,  just a couple of years ago.

But if you were around a month ago you know that I decided to finish this. I was making it my 4th of July project.  I did well but then it came to a halt because I didn't have enough fabric for the border. I was able to find border fabric at a local quilt shop.

What do you think?
So now I have another one checked off my list of WIP.  I really need to make a list of all the projects I have in various stages. I know I'll be shocked when I do.
Till next time
Kat
=^..^=

2 comments:

  1. Hooray!! Doesn't it feel great to get a LARGE WIP done?! I have one I finished last fall (although it has yet to get quilted...that will have to wait until I have the money!!

    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a green thumb. Your garden seems to be doing well, in spite of the heat. I love the Christmas block. You do such good work. I also like the red, white and blue one that you finished. Yes, I like the border. Keep up the good work. I love to see your pictures that you post for us to admire! :)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome friends to share a thought, I enjoy reading them and will try my best to reply back by email most of the time. But if you do not hear back it's because you are a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...