If you want a golden rule that will fit everything, this is it: Have nothing in your houses that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful.William Morris.

Monday, July 4, 2011

Time's up

Well I work on these blocks like I said I would but was not able to get it finished. Because of it not as hot as  yesterday was,  I found myself out in the garden half the day. I did get over half of the top done and a good ideal of what it is going to look like.  Also after working on it yesterday I realized I did not have the fabric for the border. Did not get that far, so it didn't matter. 
I have to make a confession, I did not use the thangles. What I did was draw the marks that are on the thangles papers on the back of the strips. I do not like to rip out the papers. That is one reason why I do not do much paper piecing. Then the pieces that are around the center blocks I used Deb Tucker's ruler  the "Tucker Trimmer". To me it was easier and took less time.
 
What's left to do.
                                                          Hope you had a fun and safe 4th.            

1 comment:

Welcome friends to share a thought, I enjoy reading them and will try my best to reply back by email most of the time. But if you do not hear back it's because you are a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...