If you want a golden rule that will fit everything, this is it: Have nothing in your houses that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful.William Morris.

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Pictures around the farm

Just a few pictures of the old homestead


These Pholx's are covered in black butterflies but you can not see them all in the picture
                         

                                 I am so waiting for my first ripe tomato. Very late this year

To the cows, this is their ice cream truck.

Oh, just a sweet picture of "the girls"


Pete does not care for the chickens. He'll just find a new spot to go to.

Shankopotamus wants to drive the tractor, but first he has to figure out how to get in.

If you were raised or live on a farm, nothing smells as sweet as fresh cut hay.


1 comment:

  1. Your kitty pictures made me giggle...and wish that I lived in the country. Suburbia is not quite as full of interesting wild life...

    I wish the picture of the hay rolls were scratch and sniff!!

    Deb

    ReplyDelete

Welcome friends to share a thought, I enjoy reading them and will try my best to reply back by email most of the time. But if you do not hear back it's because you are a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...