If you want a golden rule that will fit everything, this is it: Have nothing in your houses that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful.William Morris.

Sunday, November 13, 2011

More Civil War Blocks (spelling?)


Today I was able to spend a little time sewing and completed 3 more blocks. This time I did number and name them.
Now if I would just be as productive on my Dear Jane I might be getting somewhere. 


#7 Log Cabin

#9 Birds in the Air

#6 Richmond
And guess what, I found another tub af fabric. This one had Jo Morton collections.

So this make 7  of the 10 for this week aready done and I have 5 days left to do the remaining 3. Now if I can keep it up I'll be gaining headway quick. 
Till next time
Kat
=^..^=

3 comments:

  1. Go Kat Go! I think you are displaying an excellent work ethic and all the while keeping your family in baking too. I'm so impressed by all the bloggers lately - such fine and voluminous amounts of work being done. Love the civil war blocks - what a lot of piecing in each one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love history quilts. :) Welcome to BOMs Away! You've got a lot done already.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You go girl!! Beautiful blocks. Just found your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome friends to share a thought, I enjoy reading them and will try my best to reply back by email most of the time. But if you do not hear back it's because you are a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...