If you want a golden rule that will fit everything, this is it: Have nothing in your houses that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful.William Morris.

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Slow Sunday


My slow Sunday will be a little gardening 






and some quilting on my daughters quilt.

Plus I will spend some time updating my blog. 
I have neglected keeping up, so what 
could be better on a slow 
day than to write.
(and read)  



check out who else is taking it slow at
Kathy's Quilts

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous...love the photo! Sounds like a perfect day...enjoy!
    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you have almost a perfect Sunday in front of you. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Sunday endeavors, I'm a new follower and will look forward to seeing the quilt as it progresses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such tiny stitches. Your daughter will love her quilt.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome friends to share a thought, I enjoy reading them and will try my best to reply back by email most of the time. But if you do not hear back it's because you are a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...