If you want a golden rule that will fit everything, this is it: Have nothing in your houses that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful.William Morris.

Friday, June 14, 2013

Duluth Quilt Show

Well the first day has past and so far it has been a great show.
BEFORE

WE ARE READY NOW


So many friendly quilters here and even more just down right gorgeous quilts.

This is one of the best hand quilted quilts I have ever seen

won best in it's category







You can see why.
I need to get going for the show, I'll have more later.


2 comments:

  1. That is a fantastic quilt, and your booth looks really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the great closeups of the quilt. Absolutely lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome friends to share a thought, I enjoy reading them and will try my best to reply back by email most of the time. But if you do not hear back it's because you are a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...